Tiffin's line of Eco Sport Mats offers high quality sport mats made from top of the line material.
When you purchase a full-sized Eco Fiber Carpet roll, you remove 4,400 bottles from landfills!
- Our 1-3/4" and 2" thick roll have been ASTM impact tested and meet F1081/F355 standards
- Needle punched, non-slip 100% Eco Fiber carpet
- Made from 100% post-consumer plastic bottles
- Non-slip surface
- Flame-laminated to the foam so that it will not separate overtime
- High quality cross-linked polyethylene foam
- Provides superior shock absorption and extreme, resilient impact response
- Standard rolls are ideal for long term or permanent setups and are the perfect covering for any spring floor
- Flexible rolls come with flexible cuts along the back of the mat, which makes for easy setup, portability, and storage.
Tiffin's Eco Sport Mats are available in either a standard or flexible cut option.
Standard vs. Premium Eco Sport Mat
- Carpet is laminated to the foam using a latex binder in between, creating less fiber content
- Matches industry standard of other manufacturers
- 3 year limited warranty
- Latex free, reducing risk of allergies
- Doesn't stiffen over time because the carpet is laminated directly onto the foam
- 5 year limited warranty
*Prices and Shipping Subject to change
Eco Carpet Colors:
Premium Eco Carpet Colors:
Standard Eco Sport Mat
|PRODUCT CODE||CUT OPTION||SIZE||THICKNESS||PRICE|
|CXL125S||Standard||6' x 42'||1-3/8"||$539|
|CXL150S||Standard||6' x 42'||1-5/8"||$611|
|CXL200S||Standard||6' x 42'||2"||$670|
|CXL125F||Flexible||6' x 42'||1-3/8"||$539|
|CXL150F||Flexible||6' x 42'||1-5/8"||$611|
|CXL200F||Flexible||6' x 42'||2"||$670|