Tiffin Wrestling Mats are lightweight and easy to handle, with minimal setup.
The flexible cut feature is standard on all of our wrestling mats allowing one person to easily setup and break down a competition floor in just a few minutes.
Our mats are made from the best quality materials with the highest level of attention throughout the process; from when the material arrives, through the assembling process, to adding details and markings, until they leave our doors our products are looked after and cared for.
We offer hand painted logos on our mats. One of our talented artists will hand paint your logo, school/organization name, or insignia directly on your mat. We use high quality paints that are made to last, call a sales rep today.
- 24oz. non-slip, non-abrasive vinyl surface
- Built in antimicrobial protection
- 10 Unique colors (subject to availability)
Wrestling Mat Vinyl Specs
- Closed-cell Cross-Linked polyethylene foam
- Maximum shock absorbtion
- Long Lasting Durability
Wrestling Mat Foam Specs
- A true multi-sport mat for Wrestling and Martial Arts
- Permanently heat-bonded together for maximum strengthLong Lasting Durability
- Portable and Lightweight - easy to move and set up
- Will not harden or shrink
- No reconditioning or cover repair required
- Outstanding performance and durability
Wrestling Mat Features
When purchasing any type of Corner Protection for your wrestling mats, Tiffin recommends that when using them on top of a Tiffin wrestling mat that you either place tennis balls on the end of each chair leg or place a thin underlayment of foam underneath the carpet layment to prevent damage to the wrestling mat. CALL A SALES REP FOR DETAILS